Spinal Cord Injured In Accident Recovered Without Medicin Just By...

A Man Who Thought that He Would Die Today Or Tommorrow

This Women who was very Troubled by Ghosts and also by Physical Problems. Had a gap in his Spinal Cord One Day She Heared About Saint Rampal Ji And Then Everythig Was Changed....
Question: Namaskar Sir 
Responder - Sat Sahib 

Question: What is your name, Ji?
Responder: Lalita Jaidravi

Question: Where have you come from?
Responder: Pune, Maharashtra, Wagholi

Question: When did you come to the shelter of Saint Rampal Ji?
Responder: 07-08-2016

Question: Did you take initiation after Saint Rampal Ji went to jail?
Responder: Yes Sir

Question: What spiritual practice were you following before that?
Responder: I used to worship Lord Shiva. Nothing else. 

Question: How would you worship Shiv Ji, observing fasts, etc.?
Responder: Yes, I used to observe fasts and go to temples. 

Question: Then why did you become a disciple of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj?
Responder: Because I was fighting with multiple diseases for 10-12 years.

Question: What diseases did you have?
Responder: There was a gap at three places in my spinal cord and my tailbone was dislocated, and I was too much troubled by ghosts. I spent many years with these problems. exorcism was performed, medication was taken. I got too much distressed in all this. At least 8-10 lakh rupees were lost. Then the situation got so bad that I was not able to get up from the bed. Because of that, all people and relatives started coming to see me, saying that she had so many diseases at such a young age. For the diseases, MRI was done, all the tests were done. All the reports would come out normal but diseases would not be cured. I was not able to eat anything, would take only tea or daal (lentils) rice sometimes, everything else was impossible to eat.

Also Read this Experience 👉👉  


Bone Cancer Cured Easily
Bone Cancer Cured Easily


Question: How did you come to the shelter of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj?
Responder: My elder son is the disciple of Saint Rampal Ji since 2009. When I fell extremely sick, he came to me and asked if I would come with him to the Satsang(Spiritual Discourse). I said, I am going to die today or tomorrow, so take me to Satsang once. So I came to Satsang, Pain was so intense that I was not able to sit. Unable to bear the pain, I prayed to God, if you are here then please heal me here and now. And I experienced such mercy of God and Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj that - when at the end of the Satsang, Rameni was going on, I felt like someone has pulled all the diseases out of my body and I fainted for a minute or two. I looked so sick that even my son thought he shouldn't have brought me here. He thought that my health is deteriorating further. But God Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj cured all my Diseases. After then, that is, on 07-08-2016, it was the last day that I took any medicine. Neither was I injected with saline ever again. 

Question: What other benefits did you get after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj?
Responder: All these, I mean the ghosts do not haunt our home anymore. And I have a little grandson. Ghost would trouble him too. We need to take him to the priest regularly and he used to feed him the "food for ghosts". After taking initiation we were never haunted by ghosts, neither me nor my grandson. Before taking initiation, the ghosts would possess me and I would scream. Everyone would get up and come to see me. If they ask me something I used to slap them and remember nothing about that. They would tell me later that I slapped them. Why would I slap you, I would ask them, I am only sick. But those ghosts used to haunt me too much. After taking initiation, neither ghosts nor spirits haunted me ever. I have no diseases now, I am living a normal life. 

Also Read A Man Story Who Drinks Alchol and Smokes Too Much Cigarettes, Left Them Without Any Medicen


Question: Any other benefits?
Responder: God Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj loads us with many benefits every day. Earlier I wasn't even able to go to the toilet on my own. But today I can do all my work by myself. 

Question: As you told us that you had gaps in your spine, how many doctors or hospitals you visited for its treatment.
Responder: [As we know that spinal cord problem can not be cured easily and Its Treatment is also very Costly and Painful. But this women get cured easily only by just real worship, Read How] I got it checked by many doctors. First I visited our village doctor. Then I went to the lifeline. Then I went to Sidhivinayak hospital and CT hospital too, but no one told me anything. Doctors said this problem can not be cured. Neither surgery nor medication can cure it. Then how would I be able to do anything? If there is a disease than there should be a treatment for it too. But they said no, operation can't cure it, you shall keep taking medicines. I said OK but I thought that people say there is God, if God is there then I must find him, to get rid of my diseases and restore peace in my home. 

Question: What message would you like to give to the devotees? 
Responder: What message can I give, I am not worthy of giving any message. All I can say is that all my relatives knew that it was the last day of my life. I was going to die anyhow. So I would request you to listen to the Satsang at the Sadhna channel from 07:30 to 08:30 pm IST. listen to the Satsang, understand the spiritual knowledge and then take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. 

Question- What message would you like to convey to people in your local Marathi language?
Responder: In marathi language I would say - problem aala hota aani tya aajaratoon mukt jhaale mala bhoot-pret badha hoti tyachyatoon satsang aatle. Akele Aikoon Samjoon ghetaln aani naav ghetla na udeshya ghelyanantar tya kshani parmatmane santrampaljimaharaj yani majha aajar mulapasoon kadhoon takla 

Question: Thank you so much
Responder - Sat Saheb


                                                    Watch 


Stay Connected with us to Find and Read Similar Experiences. On our Website you get to Read new Experiences Everyday and all these Experiences are Real and are of Common Peoples.

Free Treatment for Cancer is possible. All the deadly diseases like TB, AIDS end in a blink of an eye, Ghosts do not even get around the Follower of God Also get rid of Poverty. Economic situation starts to become normal. All these miracles are possible only with Worship of God Kabir

Post a Comment

0 Comments