A Man Story Who Drinks Alchol and Smokes Too Much Cigarettes, Left Them Without Any Medicen

 And I left Alcohol Finally...

This is the story of such a person who drank too much alcohol and smoked a lot of cigarettes. And then found the  True God Worship that he gave up all the addicts without any medicine and Started living a better life. 
rid alchol and rid cigarettes
rid alchol

Question - Namaskar Sir

Respondent - Namasty Sir

Question - What is your name, Sir?

Respondent - Rakesh Kumar

Question - Where are you from, Rakesh Ji?

Respondent - I have come from Barwala, Delhi 39

Question: When did you take initation frome Saint Rampal Ji?

Respondent: May of 2014

Question: Did you perform any spiritual practice before you took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj?

Respondent: I used to worship many dieties and would sit before the jyot(ghee lamp) for continuous five hours everyday. Goddess and lord Hanumana would posess me, I would recite Hanuman Chalisa and Bajrang Baan 108 times and sing the Aarti in praise of these deities. Even after doing all this I would lost my jobs. At that time I had a guru in Timarpur, Delhi. I would tell him of my problems and he would say that balaji maharaj is testing your devotion.

Read Also 
bone cancer treatment, end cancer
rid of bone cancer

Question: Then how did you come in the refuge of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj?

Respondent: My wife was a disciple of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. She told me to take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji. Earlier she would be sick all the time, with swelling and fever. She also had the kidney stone disease. After taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj she was healed of her diseases. But I didn't have any faith in Saint Rampal Ji as he forbids idol worship which is the tradition of our ancestors. Than why follow him?
Then I read Gyan Ganga book. It was written in the book that the one who smokes bidi and cigeratte and consume alcohol will be born as a dog for 70 lives and then will live 70 lives as a donkey. I read around 8-10 pages. I shall visit Satlok Ashram, Barwala, I thought, and reached there at 11:00 o'clock in night. Next day was the atsang(spiritual discourse) of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, which I attended and took initiation from Saint Rampal ji Maharaj.

Question: Sir, Did you too get any benefits after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj?

Respondent: yes, I got many benefits. Earlier I used to smoke beedi, 3-4 bundles a day. And I had little kids, a boy and a girl. Both of them would break the beedis and make me swear to quit. Papa leave it, leave these bad things, they would say. I would swear falsely - putting my hand on my wife's head. Then I would tell them that I wouldn't smoke beedi from tomorrow, then I would start smoking cigarettes, I was used to drinking alcohol too. I would eat meat and tobacco too.

Also Read 
end cancer, rid of cancer, cancer treatment
end cancer
After I took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, all these bad habits disappeared.
And Sir, my wife would be sick all the time. My monthly income was Rs. 3000 only, at that time in year 2010. 3000 Rs. was my salary in the job I was doing as a security guard. I can't even pay my bills with that. Whole salary would be spent on the medicine. Then my wife took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. After taking initiation she became healthy. Before taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj my salary was Rs. 3000 only. Now my salary is Rs 15000 at government rate. Sir, My financial position improved only after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. My life got better and better. Now my daughter is doing LLB, 92000 rs is her yearly fees. And rs 22000 is my son's fees, he is doing engineering. Now I don't need to borrow money from anyone.
With the blessings of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, whole my family is happy today and there is no disease in our home and our financial position is much better.

Question: Sir, you got many benefits after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. So what would you like to say to the viewers who are watching you?

Respondent: Sir, I would request them to take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji for their own welfare. As I was so miserable before but now I am happy. Similarly you would be blessed too.

Question: Sir, How could one take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji?


Respondent - Satsang(Spiritual discourse) by Saint Rampal Ji airs on Sadhna Channel at 07:30 pm. Phone numbers for calling and sms are displayed on TV in a yellow box during satsang. You can call on those numbers and take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj.

Question - Thank You
Respodent - Sat Saheb Ji

Stay Connected with us to Find and Read Similar Experiences. On our Website you get to Read new Experiences Everyday and all these Experiences are Real and are of Common Peoples.
Free Treatment for Cancer is possible. All the deadly diseases like TB, AIDS end in a blink of an eye, Ghosts do not even get around the Follower of God Also get rid of Poverty. Economic situation starts to become normal. All these miracles are possible only with Worship of God Kabir. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments