Experience Of A Woman Who Had Cancer

Experience Of A Woman Who Had Cancer


Cancer Cured Easily


Anchor: Namaskar Ji

Responder: Satsahib Ji

What is your name, sister?

Responder: My name is Sheetal.

Anchor: Where are you from?

Sheetal: I am from Rohini, Delhi.

Anchor: When did you take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj?

Sheetal: I took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji on December 09, 2018.

Anchor: Were you following any spiritual practices before taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj Ji?

Sheetal: I used to worship demigods as all of us do. I used to fast for goddess Lakshmi and there would be much distress in our home on the day I would fast.

Anchor: Then how did you come to the shelter of Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj?

Sheetal: I came to the shelter of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj like this... My body started swelling all over. My brother advised me to take initiation from Guru Ji Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj but i didn't. I said that guru is in jail, I don't want to take initiation from him. When I showed it to the doctors two years later, they said that it is cancer. First I started watching videos of Sai baba and praying to him to heal me. Fifteen days passed while watching those videos but nothing happened. I didn't get any benefit. After some days I watched the Satsang(spiritual discourse) by Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. Only after listening to the satsang for 2 days I started healing from inside-out. Then I called at their numbers and said that I want to take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. They asked me where I am now. I said I am in Punjab, visiting my home. Then they told me where to go. I went to Moga and took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji.

Anchor: Sister, you told that you had cancer. We have heard that any devotee who takes initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj gets many benefits. So did you get some benefit after taking initiation from Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj?

Sheetal: I got immense benefits after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj. I had cancer and I was taking traditional medicines and I was praying but I didn't get any benefit from all that. Then I went to All India Institute of Medical Sciences, they said that your cancer is at the last stage, you are not going to survive, your end is near. Then I watched the satsang of Saint Rampal Ji and took initiation. Saint Rampal Ji came in my dream and told me that he will cure me. And today I am standing here. These are my cancer reports, as you can see I was a cancer patient. Doctors had told me that I will die in 3-4 days but I recovered after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji. See these photos from my cancer days and see me now.


Anchor: Your cancer was cured after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj and you got another benefits too. Many devotees who are watching you today are suffering from various disease too. If the severe disease like cancer is cured after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, could these people be cured too?

Sheetal: Yes, offcourse, they will be cured too. Whatever disease they have, if they go to the shelter of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj and take initiation from him, they will also be healed.

Anchor: How can one take the shelter of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj?

Sheetal: When satsang(spiritual discourse) airs on TV, mobile numbers are displayd on a strip below the screen. You can call them and ask about the process of initiation, they will tell you everything. After taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj all your diseases and sufferings will disappear. I am a living example of that. After taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj my cancer got cured and today I am alive.

Anchor: Thank you sister

Sheetal: Sat Sahib

Post a Comment

0 Comments